Roland released the expansion “n/zyme” for Roland “FANTOM” series synthesizers. Jörg contributed Wavetables and Tones to this new expansion. “n/zyme” is a thoroughly modern instrument with an all-new synth engine from Roland. Combining wavetable oscillator layers, phase and shape modulation, resonant filters, and two powerful step LFOs. It is a highly interactive music tool that sparks endless creative exploration with FANTOM synthesizers.
The feature set of the expansion in detail:
- Model Expansion for FANTOM with all-new synth engine
- Two wavetable oscillator layers, each with 63 wavetables
- Draw your own waveforms on FANTOM’s touchscreen
- Multimode resonant filters, including vintage models
- Dual Step-LFOs with 37 shapes per step
- Control or automate phase and shape modulation with 30 different shapes
- Over 90 effects from vintage to modern with touchscreen X/Y pad control
For more information visit the “n/zyme” page on Roland’s website.